Degree certificate attestation is a mandatory process in UAE because before providing UAE visa, the UAE Government requires the degree certificate to be attested by the UAE Embassy in the home country followed by the MOFA department in the UAE.
Now you will ask What is a degree attestation?
Degree certificate attestation is the process of making degree certificate authentic by verifying it under a government authority. Degree certificate is attained by a person when he/she completes graduation from a university. The degree certificate is issued by the concerned university or college.
Here is a detailed guide to degree attestation for UAE for your knowledge and information. The process involves 5 steps:
(1) Notary Public Stamp on the Certificate (if required) optional for some countries
(2) Verification from State Education Department or Relevant Authority
(3) Authentication from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Country of Issue
(4) UAE Embassy Legalization in the Country of Issue
(5) Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai, UAE.
If you want to get this done in a hassle-free way, Contact Benchmark Attestation immediately.